Amazon Prime is a membership subscription provided by Amazon to avail various benefits. Apart from additional discounts and priority shipping on the orders placed online, you get the access of the Amazon Prime Video library, Prime Day advantage and other benefits.
In case you are looking for a very quick resolution to your problem then you can call to our Cancel Amazon Prime Subscriptions Helpline Number number.
Our customer support team is very experienced and have already resolved more than 50,000 issues.
Amazon Prime Helpline For Cancel Subscriptions:
- The Amazon Prime Helpline provides support for any Amazon Prime Service related issues. When we start using the Amazon Prime messaging service there a lot of common issues which we face. At that moment when we come across any issue we start to panic. Instead of getting panic please try to call us at our Amazon Prime Helpline Number .
- At the Amazon Prime Helpline we provide one of the best and easy to follow solutions. Even a novice can use the solution provided by our technical support team very easily. No technical knowledge is mandatory in order to talk to us for any type of Amazon Prime Service issue resolution.
- The Amazon Prime Helpline offers an instant resolution to any of the Amazon Prime Service Issues faced by you. This service could be easily availed by placing a call to our Amazon Prime Helpline Number .
- The Amazon Prime Helpline support team is composed of very experienced technical personnel who are very good listener and have loads of experience in satisfying customers with helpful solutions.
- The Amazon Prime Helpline provides not only resolution to issues, but also help user to ramp up in using the Amazon Prime services.
Manage Your Amazon Prime Account:
Before we proceed to the detail how to unsubscribe or cancel an Amazon Prime Subscription, you need to know some noticeable points as below:
Firstly, you would love to know that there is a refund of your subscription amount if in case you have not availed the entitled benefits of the Amazon Prime Subscription during the period after the subscription payments and the day you decide to cancel the Amazon Prime Subscription.
Secondly, even after cancelling the Amazon Prime Subscription the benefits could be availed till the date for which you have already paid. You can control the auto payment to the Amazon Prime Subscription.
Thirdly, if you have not paid yet for Amazon Prime Subscription and are still in your 30-day free trial period, you will not have been charged to the account and therefore won’t be entitled to any refund.
Lastly, you should note that any other memberships you are having along with your Amazon Prime Subscription, such as Amazon Channels, it will not renew when you cancel Amazon Prime Subscription. Similarly, if you signed up for Amazon Prime Subscription through a company other than Amazon such as Sprint, Amazon advises that you should contact them directly to manage your Amazon Prime Subscription.
How can you unsubscribe or cancel an Amazon Prime Subscription:
- To get started, you should be signed in to your Amazon account.
- Look for Account & Lists and drag your mouse over it. A drop over will appear with a list of what all services are available under your Amazon account. One of the services listed would be Your Prime Membership.
- Click on the Your Prime Membership and a web page would open, please scroll to the section entitled End Membership and Benefits on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the link with description End Membership and Benefits and proceed to the last step of the cancellation process to cancel an Amazon Prime Subscription.
- On this page you would see a list of what all benefits you were availing during your Amazon Prime Subscription. Below the benefit list you would see the button “I Do Not Want My Benefits”. Click on it to proceed for confirmation of cancellation of your membership.
- Amazon would prompt for confirmation twice in order to give a second thought to your action of cancelling the Amazon Prime Subscription.
- Click on the “Continue to Cancel” and “Cancel Membership” buttons on the two subsequent screens that appear to cancel your Amazon Prime Subscription.
- That’s it, you are done.